Saturday, June 2, 2007

Research Paper:
1. Do you think your writing has improved overall by doing this paper? Explain.
Yes. It was my first time to write 18 pages and I learned how to paraphrase. I have improved not only paraphrase but also good vocabulary words.
2. What are some of the skills you improved in while doing the paper?
I learned how to organize clearly and how to find a book in the library.
3. How do you feel about your paper?
I felt satisfied.
Presentations
1. Did you enjoy listening to the presentations?
Yes, I learned various fields and most of the topics were so fascinating.
2. What did you learn about presentation techniques while listening to them?
Classmates had confidence and they minimized which information is important.
3. What did you learn during the process of preparing for your presentations?
I learned how to organize. I was more familiar with this topic. I also learned how to chose the best word to tell.
4. Were you satisfied with you own presentstion?
I was sick; however, I felt satisfied.

No comments: